Pan-cancer analysis of tumor metabolic landscape associated with genomic alterations
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received. Methods to assess the autophagic flux in malignant cells 5.
- COBRA methods and metabolic drug targets in cancer.
- Editorial Appointments - Galluzzilab!
- Role of Autophagy in Cancer Metabolism?
- Project – META-CAN!
- You are here.
- Cell-wide metabolic alterations associated with malignancy - Ghent University Library.
Methods to assess autophagy in situ-transmission electron microscopy versus immunohistochemistry 6. Methods to measure the enzymatic activity of PI3Ks 7. Luciferase-based reporter to monitor the transcriptional activity of the SIRT3 promoter 8.
Metabolomic profiling of cultured cancer cells 9. Pulsed stable isotope-resolved metabolomic studies of cancer cells Single-cell imaging for the study of oncometabolism Study of cellular oncometabolism via multi-dimensional protein identification technology In vivo quantitative proteomics for the study of oncometabolism Metabolomic profiling of neoplastic lesions in mice Metabolomic profiling of tumor-bearing mice Analysis of metabolomic profiling data acquired on GC-MS.
This volume covers research methods providing a a theoretical overview on metabolic alterations of cancer cells and a series of protocols that can be employed to study oncometabolism, in vitro, ex vivo and in vivo. Malignant cells exhibit metabolic changes when compared to their normal counterparts, owing to both genetic and epigenetic alterations.
Click OK to close the Options popup. Refresh your browser page to run scripts and reload content.
- Cell-wide Metabolic Alterations Associated with Malignancy, Volume - 1st Edition.
- An Introduction to Political Communication, 3rd Edition (Communication and Society)?
- Editorial Appointments - Galluzzilab.
- Low Blood Pressure - A Medical Dictionary, Bibliography, and Annotated Research Guide to Internet References.
- Cell-wide Metabolic Alterations Associated with Malignancy, Vol 543. Methods in Enzymology.
Click the Internet Zone. If you do not have to customize your Internet security settings, click Default Level. Then go to step 5.
Click OK to close the Internet Options popup. Chrome On the Control button top right of browser , select Settings from dropdown.
- Results and Discussions.
- Transvestites and Transsexuals: Toward a Theory of Cross-Gender Behavior.
- Configuring IPv6 for Cisco IOS.